Sinister: B&S CONTENT!!!! a tad.....

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 14 11:45:12 GMT 1998

Oh I really wish B&S would do something so I could justdify posting
something without really mentioning them.....OK, um, tought luck ladies,
Richard Colburn is MINE!!! (um, that could have been sarcasm. I dunno
'cos I've never seen him.) I was going to marry Stuey M, but he didn't
send me a valantines card the cold earted bastard so....aah shut up
Sarah.

Keith!

Obviously Airwolf is a zillion times better than that other crap...ble
thunder indeed. Airwolf rules.

I actually sent HoneyPaul a homemade card, but I will wish him happy
birthday on the list too! So, um happy birthday, valentines day (even
though I only got half a card which was done in front of me with biro
and torn in half to share with the other Sara...) and happy easter too.
Well, Woolies are selling Easter eggs. Along with the *fantastic* Barbie
Lollies that you get with free stcikers.

Gatorade......I think we shuld start a topic about MOUNTAIN DEW. The
yellow stuff that could very possibly be over-caffienated urine??? OR
how about we don't as that is the kind of thing me nd my friends would
start a heated about at it would be a long running joke which would
amuse us and exclude outsiders......

As fr the Lovin Spoonfull, again, have no idea what they sound like. For
a moment I thought they did 'youve lost that loving feeling',but then I
woke up a tad and thoght 'oh no thats the Righteous Brothers'.....so I
will just say that......oooh. i don't know.

But Chumba=46ucking-wamba.....or as my friend calls them Chuwum-baa-baa,
ooh they irritate me. But looking at them I am wondering if they will
actully achive anything now with a huge audience of trendy dudes,
spouting off their oh-so-anarchic (sorry i can't help my sarcasm)
voices. I am biased against them I'll tell you that for nowt. But then
again, if tehy let a lot more people know about the injustices in
society are they serving a better purpose? Or are they just annoying
twats? Any opinions anyone?

And I would also like to tell you all how Catch make me laugh and
giggle. When i firts saw them on TOTP I wet myself and the other day I
heard them in TopShop. Heeheee! brains, beauty, teenpop guituarzz, man,
ace.

AND, last night Spiritualized were on TOTP. I fon't like the way the
songs been edited to conform to a more verse-chorous-verse structure,
thats not how Spiritualzed work. Their songs need space to breathe and
peak. They were still great, but I got more of a 'buzz' watching Aqua
tehn I had had out of any 'serious real' groups for ages.

OH! I DO have a serious B&S question!
In just a moder rock song is he singing

"macanaramas clever as mark twain"

OR

"and I'm not as clever as mark Twain"

'cos the last lyric makes more sense and thats always what I thought it
was untill someone wrote the macnarama lyric and now I dunno.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
SarahBelle who must make more sense someday.

"Sounds off the wall I know, but consider this. If you take the complete
 musical output of a generation, the whole damn lot, then don't you have
something? A kind of soul perhaps. The soul of a generation. I mean, it's
in there in the music. We all know it's in the music, somewhere, right.
Anybody who's ever really listened knows it's there. Somewhere."