Sinister: chat room aid HELP!

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Sun Feb 15 07:18:46 GMT 1998

on 15 Feb 98, brian wrote...

>hey list,
>
>this is a desperate attempt to save the #sinister room in the middle of
>the night....
>
>anyone out there with ops that can log on and hide the room? it's about
>1:30am sunday morning here in NYC, so prolly too early for you UKers...
>
>we're being besieged by perverts! and not in a good way...

Great! I'm there!

It's probably just Paul though, he's a bit of a deviant don't you know.
Get him DCC ing and he's away !! , can't seem to get him off the topic ;-)

Well, I have just visited Sinister hoping to catch some people 'at it' but its
dead. shucks.
Theres just one lone intruder with the following sig:

'Couple, Fem is Bi. Looking for other couples or bi-fem to have some sexy fun.'
But they're saying nowt.

So it looks like I'll  have to revert to sending Stuart D saucy postcards again
to get my kicks.

Susannah
xx