Sinister: no b&s content

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Sun Feb 15 17:37:09 GMT 1998

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, bradford wrote:

> hey.
> i was in athens last night to see the oh-so-overrated superchunk not
> because i love them, but because i love the opening band.......ladybug
> transistor.

  As much as Superchunk may be overrated, they play a damn good live set,
and their opening bands are always good.  I saw them in the fall with a
recent Merge signee, the Rock-a-Teens, who are quite adorable.
Especially after the slew of bad opening bands I'd suffered through in
months past.  Said slew involved: Bis, Royal Trux, Barbara Manning (who
giggled through her entire set), the Dandy Warhols, and more.  Feel free
to send your condolences to me at any time.  Hee hee.

  Kristen