Sinister: windy

Andrew D Adler ada202 at xxx.edu
Sun Feb 15 18:03:14 GMT 1998

At 04:18 PM 2/15/98 +0100, Perfection As A Hipster wrote:
>Sandy Blair wrote ...
>
>>For your next lesson, we will all shout at you for not liking 'Windy' by
>>The Association.
>
>I'm afraid I prefer "Windy" by the Groovy Little Numbers ...
>
>"Shoot me down" (Groovy Little Numbers)
>
>Andreas

as much as i love the groovy little numbers (you make my head explode is a
classic!)
in a pinch id have to choose the astrud gilberto version of windy off the
album of the same name.
her first foray into 60's pop, straying from the world of bossanova. the
album is terrific, a mix of covers and originals wrapped in 60's production.

andy