Sinister: Competition

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Mon Feb 16 03:06:39 GMT 1998

Are we still deciding upon a list-based competition?
Well, Stuart David wrote Ink Polaroids--the list holds a competition of Ink
Polaroids; Stuart David wrote Ink Movies--the list holds a competition of
__________.  (Answer:  Ink Movies).
Then we will not be repeating ourselves over, just slightly modifying
ourselves.  We need something to do whilst waiting for new album.

And, I would like to hear Tracey Thorn c. _A Distant Shore_ sing "Seeing Other
People" and "Ease Your Feet In the Sea".  The latter would be perfect due to
her preoccupation/obsession with the ocean in her own songs.  I do not really
want to hear her _play_ the songs, just to sing them.

	 There, I wrote it, now I am crawling back to bed to continue to spend my
time with the flu.  Truthfully, the flu is not such a great companion.

	Coughing and sniffling
			Matthew