Sinister: Oh Deary Deary Me.

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Feb 16 10:14:21 GMT 1998

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Adrian Evans wrote:

> Apologies to Honeymonster for the obvious abuse of his list as some
> political forum, but :

Yeah erm - let's stop shall we?  Please don't take offence but
there's at a guess 250 people on the list at least not in the UK and
they might care (as I do) but won't be able to follow this.  There
are loads of mailing lists/newsgroups for this sort of thing and ours
is just a little one without many resources that struggles to keep
up.  So comments like this are fine, of course, but let's not have a
raging debate, hard though it is to not respond when something
personal hits home.  Stick to the B&S and stupid anecdotes.

Talking of which, where is Nicola M (Stip) and her bus/shellfish
anecdotes.  We want more.  For any newcomers interested see

http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/hypermail/1997-week-45/0012.html

Still don't know if I believe it but it's definitely one of my
favourites.  Please sir, more.

HoneyGrrr xxx