Sinister: Lets see your kit for games.

Richard rclander at xxx.net
Mon Feb 16 09:07:55 GMT 1998

>Lets see your kit for games
>All the girls look the same
>You are challenging style for running miles
>You're running miles in some boys jumper
>
>I have been singing this set of lines all afternoon, while being drugged on a
>bottle of dry white wine
>and this prompted my flatmate to spill her soul about the teenage hell for late
>developers
> that was SHOWERS AFTER GAMES.

I am sure that almost everyone [male & female] on this list, certainly those of us who went through the British education system will have similar stories to tell of the whole of PE.
My own school PE ordeals experienced at Breezehill Comprehensive School in Oldham could have stepped right out of 'The Headmaster Ritual' song by The Smiths!

Richard
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4039573                                      rclander at netfront.net