Sinister: Valentine schmalentines

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Mon Feb 16 13:12:28 GMT 1998

   I went into work and my workmates mentioned that there were some Scots
in the pub, thinking that this would brighten up the idea of spending 7
hours working behind a fucking bar. They were kinda right. It always makes
me feel slightly better (sad homesick person that I am). Anyway one of the
aforementioned Scots appeared at the bar and asked in a very broad
Glaswegian accent, "Where are the toilets?", and low and behold it was
Kevin whats-his-name from Small faces, Trainspotting etc. I just stuttered
a lot and then wished I had spoken to him properly. Damn, I wish I had
done. Someone else said that John Hannah was in as well, I never spoke to
him either.

  I think my favourite B&S line is definately, " All I wanted was to sing
the saddest song, and if you could sing along I would be happy now."
  But then again it could be.... ( Claire gets lost in every B&S song
possible.)

 Keith, Airwolf. Just because of the guy's name... Stringfellow Hawk, was it?

 Can someone also recommend any good alternative Irish bands around just now?

 ciaosen,   Claire**

   "Why can't I get just one kiss, Why can't I get just one kiss. Well I
guess it's something that I wouldn't miss but I live my whole life for just
one daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." (Violent Femmes)