Sinister: Indie/Rarities Auction

Allan de Leon ca812 at xxx.ca
Mon Feb 16 13:22:33 GMT 1998

	Kindly email me your bids privately and not on the list.
All records listed are in excellent condition. Trades are welcome

Send your bids privately to: ca812 at torfree.net

Auction ends on: Feb. 28, 1998

LP's  & 12"s
***************

Pastels - truck train tractor (1987)

Wedding Present - bizarro  (1989)

Roller Skate Skinny - trophy   10"  (kevin shields brother & company)

American Analog Set - the fun of watching fireworks

I love the Smell of Napalm - ( A Creation Records Compilation - 1986)
                 * very first Creation compilation

Cure - Entreat (live from Wembley Arena - promo)

CD's
**********

Pale Fountains - from across the kitchen table

Flying Saucer Attack - live

Lenola - last suicide mile

Henry's Dress - bust em green

Pale Saints - slow buildings

Ladybug Transistor - marlborough farms

Flowchart - tenjira ep

VARIOUS
*********

Tomorrow Hits Today - A Summershine Compilation
                *includes Sugargliders, Springfields, Velocity Girl. etc

Little Darla Treat For You Vol. 6 - A Darla Records Compilation
	          *includes  Windy & Carl, Flowchart, American Analog Set

Heaven & Hell Vol. 1  - A tribute to Velvet Underground
	      * includes Ride, Chapterhouse, Wedding Present, etc
              * cassette only

7" singles

Stereolab - iron man/ incredible he woman  (red vinyl U.K.)

Maylove - the word big but

Flowchart -accoustic ambience

Flowchart/Mall - split

Heartworms - everything goes as planned