Sinister: Re: Chumbawamba

Richard Anderson R.J.Anderson at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 16 16:07:54 GMT 1998

MATTHEW M STEAD wrote:

> I was reading a message that mentioned that Chumbawumba were
> doing all this anarchist rubbish to get signed and seen.
>
> I agree completely.

They were doing the same thing for years and never got noticed so let
them carry on I say.

> Does anyone else hate them, or the fact that Amnesia sounds
> exactly like Dubstar?!

I quite like Amnesia, it sounds better than the new Dubstar stuff but
not as good as Manic Now.  Any one else heard the Brick Supply version
of that track?

        On another note is it just a malicious rumor or is Tubthumping
actually
about weebles?

        Richard Anderson