Sinister: Favour.

MATTHEW M STEAD M-STEAD at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 16 20:31:28 GMT 1998

I'm really sorry to be such an awkward idiot but I really need a
big favour. I've just got back with my ex-girlfriend Laura and I
really want to do something special to show that I can be
romantic.

I thought it would be a really nice idea if some of you lot could
email her, saying that she's a great person and I'm glad that we
are back together.

I know it sounds strange but I wanted to do something original
and that was all I could think of.....any other suggestions would
be appreciated.

Please help my ill fated love life! Thanks a lot
Her address is:

"LR-EVANS at wpg.uwe.ac.uk"

Matt.

"I dont do drugs, all my friends are on their holidays"