Sinister: Fanzine!

MayflyH at xxx.com MayflyH at xxx.com
Mon Feb 16 21:43:21 GMT 1998

Hiya... a friend of mine is starting up a B&S fanzine, and as she only has
limited access to the net, I said I'd try my best to enlist the support of you
lovely and prolific list people.

The address of the fanzine is: Kristen Bailey, 19 Caburn Heights, Southgate
West, Crawley, W. Sussex, RH11 8QX.

So far Kris is just drumming up help and contributions, but it looks set to be
a top 'zine; and all articles, reviews, suggestions, memories, ink
polaroids/movies, umm... favourite girls name songs, favourite buses in pop
culture... bus-related experiences.... fave bus routes!... will be most
welcome.  Or just write to the lass to let her know she's doing a good job!!

Thanks in advance!

Love and glitter,
Hannahxxx