Sinister: White Horses?

Andy Arnette aarnette at xxx.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:49:54 GMT 1998

Got A Question...
  On a tape of 'Tigermilk' that I recently borrowed from a friend there is a
song at the end with Isobel singing something about White Horses.  Does
anybody know what this song is?  My friend claims it's a cover but is anyone
familiar with the original?  I don't have a clue but any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
  ANDY