Sinister: Fanzine!

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Tue Feb 17 00:10:29 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-02-16 16:48:23 EST, MayflyH at aol.com writes:

<< Hiya... a friend of mine is starting up a B&S fanzine, and as she only has
 limited access to the net, I said I'd try my best to enlist the support of
you
 lovely and prolific list people.

This is ironic, for I'm doing the same thing.   I'll go ahead and make my
offer since it should be finished at the end of the week -

"Puerto" (issue 6) is putting out a series of "roasts", the first of which is
on Belle and Sebastian.  Puerto is actually a suppliment to a larger zine
("Mito") and comes free, but I won't be printing too many.  It's only 8 pages
(being a suppliment), and includes various roasty topics.  Being reader
friendly, if anyone would like one, just send me your address.