Sinister: Tigermilk again, and again, and again

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 17 03:52:21 GMT 1998

On Tigermilk:
>Surely it would be better for them to swiftly bring out a reissue,
>(maybe on CD, so there's no problem differentiating new copies from
>the original).

We've had this thread a couple of times already - It's a comet that
orbits the list every couple of months. Unlike a comet it gets larger
- before Jeepster hurls it off into (cyber)space again.

We all love the band - personally, if I found someone selling a pirated
copy I'd mail Jeepster to tell them what it sounds like :-).

But seriously, I'd have to tip off the band and Jeepster, since it's
assumed (by me anyway) the band will reissue it sometime on CD so I
could get a nice clear copy then. But will they? We could harange
them constantly until, on the verge of madness, they submit. (I got
this idea from a Simpsons episode).

Ahh Sarah, what have you started?:
>I do not mean to. And no I am not in SWP or the Communists. I happen to
>care about education. I think it is time that people realise it is not
>only the Uni fees that are being cut, it is EDUCATION as a whole.

Paul said non-UK listees wouldn't be able to follow this thread. I may
be wrong but don't most of the students in other countries have to pay
for their Uni fees/living expenses etc? (no need to answer). From their
perspective Sarah's heart-felt and honest anger/fear may seem faintly
ridiculous. Enough on this thread I think. ENOUGH I SAY!

See ya later alliGATOR,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge