Sinister: Dearest HoneyGrrrrr.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 17 09:50:02 GMT 1998

>Honeygrrr wrote :
>Yeah erm - let's stop shall we?  Please don't take offence but
>there's at a guess 250 people on the list at least not in the UK and
>they might care (as I do) but won't be able to follow this.  There
>are loads of mailing lists/newsgroups for this sort of thing and ours
>is just a little one without many resources that struggles to keep
>up.  So comments like this are fine, of course, but let's not have a
>raging debate, hard though it is to not respond when something
>personal hits home.  Stick to the B&S and stupid anecdotes.

Paul,

Sorry yeah.

Hopefully by now Sarah and I have resolved any differences and had a firm virtual handshake.

You will realise of course (as you said), the importance of these issues, and by actually posting this to the list it has meant Sarah has gained invaluable knowledge (not!) into the goings on of Local Govt Finance, and me to the plight of our nations studes. It has not been totally in vain.

Sorry again.
Adrian.