Sinister: lyrics of life, hey, catchy......

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 17 12:03:08 GMT 1998

Some people were doing their song lyrics that tracked them through life.
not that i've had that much of a life to track by music, but here are
some which have been 'portant to me so far...

Here at risk of being a twat, are some of mine. Keith look away, some
6th form shite is bound to follow:

1) MSP :"Do not listen to a word I say, just liste to what I keep
silent...I close my eyes and this is yesterday" "the only way to gin
approval is by exploiting the very thing tha cheapens me" in fact the
whole fucking lyrics to this is yesterday.

2) Belle and Sebby : "You shone louder longer, you put my shine to
shame" - the boy done wrong again

3)Belle and Sebby : "beauitiful only slightly mental beautiful only
tempramental" - -Beautiful

4)MSP : "I am an architect they call me a butcher, I am a pioneer, they
call me primitive I am purity they call me perverted" -- faster

(Sensing my two fave lyricists here?)

5)Belle and teh boy Sebastian : "OOH! get me away from here I'm dying
sing me a song to set me free"....get me away from here i'm dying

6)B&S "desperation is the devils wrok,it is the folly of a boys empty
mind" - the state i am in...

7)SFA! (yay!) "there are people who think and there are people who
don't, and the eople who don't are the ones who have most..." Download.
in fact the whole song again.

8)joy Division "Heart and Soul, one will burn existence well what does
it matter, i exist on the best terms i can the past is now part of my
future, the present is well out of hand" Heart and Soul

9)B&S :"wouldn't you like to get awayy give youself up to the sllure of
catcher in the rye"- le pastie...cos its a true lyric. people give
themselves to books hoping to find contentment within the pages of some
other persons imagination. Including me. But now i look to song lyrics
as well.

10) Dexys midnight runners-"Hollow sorrows nothing new just enough
strenght to last to tomorrow untill i believe in my soul" Untill I
beleive in my soul

11)MSP : "...the past is so beautiful the future like a corpse in snow i
think its all the fucking same, its a life sentence babe" Condemmed to
rock'n'roll

(i am slightly embarrased by the word 'babe' too. but it fits in wth the
song. it just loks cheesey on paper/pooter screen)

12)MSp (again *sigh* i;ll make this the last one) "the difference
between love and comfort is that comfort is more reliable and true
brutal and mocking yet always there a crutch for emnitys saddest glare"
--Comfort Comes

13)  last one!John Shuttleworth! I'VE GOT AN AUSTIN AMBASSADOR Y-REG Y-
REG Y-REG DON'T KEEP ASKING ME WHY REG IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE THAT
YEAR!!!!!!

thangyewverymuch.

A great decade for pop methinks. i'm talking about yer
ELO's...fandoobydastic.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
SarahBelle

                         "Beauty is not a human invention"