Sinister: re: tigermilk questions

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 00:22:55 GMT 1998

>Who's doing the lead vocals on "Seymour Stein"? It sure as hell doesn't >*sound* like Stuart M...if it is, he's be taking vocal lessons.

stevie

>And who's that sounding like David Bowie on "Modern Rock Song"?

don't know who you mean here (david bowie?) but generally if it's not
stuart m and it's not isobel than it's stevie (unless it's spoken in
which case it's stuart d). oh, except on wednesdays when there's a full
moon in which case it alternates between richard the drummer and salman
rushdie...

>Is there anyplace where I can get complete lyrics to the sessions stuff?
>Or is no one touching that yet?

that bit that gets added to every single list message, the url in there,
have you tried that? because if it's not there then it doesn't exist,
unless it's in the mail archives which you can search through from the
link (i'm pretty sure 'slow graffiti' has been done but not 'sleep the
clock around'). probably easiest just to listen to the tape and work
them out for yourself...

andy