Sinister: Achoo!

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Tue Feb 17 17:08:57 GMT 1998

Bless for the tuesday poem!  i was cheered greatly from the rainy dismal
dc weather with a wee bit of eec to brighten this horrible nasty day.

so i had a question that perhaps someone who can hear tigermilk better
than myself can answer.

in expections, what does he sing before "you're a star you'll go far" ..
is it "you're a jewel" ?

oh the perils of my shoddy hearing go on.

ta again for the little eec poem.

until we meet again,
-stinky monchichi
(thaian) x