Sinister: postcard injustice

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Feb 17 16:34:40 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Musicman <lrsim2 at student.monash.edu.au>
Para: sinister at majordomo.net <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: martes 17 de febrero de 1998 3:16
Asunto: Sinister: b&s->pavement

is their any web page generally perceived to be the
>best/most comprehensive?

Not in my opinion, mainly because it doesn't change very often due to its
author's neverending search for Columbo videos. Another major fault is the
fact that they still haven't used my entry to the postcard competition from
ages ago, so I'm sulking a bit. It is a treasured saucy seaside postcard
depicting a pregnant lady at the doctor's. "Have you had a check-up, miss?"
askd the doctor. "No doctor, I think he came from Spain" replies the young
lady, much to the doctor's evident surprise.

All the websites are easily reached from Paul's website, which can be
reached by clicking below. Unless you're offline. They are all worth a look.
My personal favourite is the lemur one. The most comprehensive is probably
the lovely Andy Dean's massive archive of articles, interviews, sound
samples and photos from the videos. You can also find out how Andy got on
when he went to Scotland with some American girls on the train to see Belle
and Sebastian. Anyway, I daresay the perpetrators of the various websites
can blow their own trumpets better than I ever could.

Peter