Sinister: Oh Deary Deary Me.

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Feb 17 14:20:23 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Adrian Evans <aevans at env-dept.devon-cc.gov.uk>
Para: 'Sinster' <sinister-digest at majordomo.net>; 'sarah at elsato97.demon.co.uk'
<sarah at elsato97.demon.co.uk>
Fecha: lunes 16 de febrero de 1998 12:18
Asunto: Sinister: Oh Deary Deary Me.

You are right it is disgusting, but in recent years people like myself have
merely been a glove puppet with a politicians arm up yer jacksy.
You are right to moan to your local authority, if only more people
would...but the blame lies firmly on Whitehall.

Sorry to get me arse in me hand !
--
That's quite all right Adrian, an arse in the hand is worth two in the bush.
How about lightening our load by giving us an update on the squashed

Peter