Sinister: p.e. teachers

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Tue Feb 17 17:40:41 GMT 1998

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, C Browning wrote:

> on the bizarre recent thread of psychopathic p.e. teachers i had one when i

I still vividly remember my 6th grade p.e. teacher, Bill Finneyfrock. He
was on the Charlotte soccer, er football to most of you, team and if
anyone was talking or messing about in a manner which he didn't like, a
soccer ball would come whizzing at your head with incredible speed. I
hated him and nearly failed gym class when I said "FUCK YOU FINNEYFROCK!"
one afternoon after he riled me up. Good thing the nuns weren't around :)

Yikes, i just did an altavista search on him and it looks like he's still
coaching/teaching PE in Charlotte. Poor kids.

xo
jj