Sinister: the debilitating effects of chumbawamba

Eimeir Tereasa McCartan M9523138 at xxx.UK
Tue Feb 17 18:22:11 GMT 1998

 I have to admit after hearing the vitriolic, bile ridden
invective towards new labour in the lyrics of  chumbawankers
last two singles i am now a dedicated hater of tony blair.My god
that majestic line "he drinks a whiskey  drink he drinks a cider
drink................ with its will to power its  sheer
incitement of the underclass to rise up against its oppressors
,this band are truly magnificent .Also daniel nobacon(or brain)
is soooooo controversial wearing a skirt .It just made me think
about the loathesomeness of being a man.i am now going to cut my
penis off.oh and that biting irony in amnesia like do you suffer
from long term memory loss?.............i cant remember.......ha
ha ha ha   GEDDIT   .Chumba.. should be severely spanked for
their actions as they are contributing to the return of those
anti christs the tories .It is just as well no one takes a blind
bit of notice of chum until theyre drunk in the student union
and sing the chorus of
different point i would like to have a rather heated debate with
all you manic fans ..................sell out anybody?..........
                         cormac rafferty(NOT EIMEIR MC CARTAN)