Sinister: p.e.

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Wed Feb 18 00:59:21 GMT 1998

in about three days, someone will write in and say something to the
effect of "could we please lay off the p.e. stories please? this list is
supposed to be about belle and sebastian".
but until then, here's my p.e. story............

we had this coach named coach ford. he was about 60 years old and he
liked to wear really short shorts. and his nutsac kept falling out
whenever he walked or bent over or basically moved, so one day i laughed
at him and told him we could all see his nuts and he sent me to get a
paddling. so i walked around the school for a while and came back
holding my ass going "ooooh" like i was in pain. and his nuts were still
hanging out.

that's my story.
he also had this really old toyota something or other that a bunch of us
would get together and tip over on special occasions. he'd get really
pissed because he couldn't set it back up right on his own so he'd have
to go and call other teachers to help him and he'd get all upset.

and he called the bigger guys "big tackle" and the girls "catfish". i'm
not sure about the catfish remark.

-brad