Sinister: press release and stuff

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Tue Feb 17 21:07:07 GMT 1998

Oh dear I just took a gander at the Jeepster press release, and got and
eyeful (or five pages, anyway) of "AAAAAAAA"

Nevermind, I'm sure it's a problem with my computer..

Haha! loved your letter re: the fanclub, Leeann
Which brings me back to this:
Where are you all hiding sweetie darlings?  There are obviously other
listees in California (pronounced "cal-if-fore-NYE-aye" like in that on
song of theirs...  which one was it?) but I have never ever in real life
run into anybody who has even heard of Belle and Sebastian? So where ARE
y'all??
Hmmm I read somewhere that Mark Eitzel lives in my neighborhood...maybe
I should track him down... sadly I don't think i'd recognize the man if
I tripped over him
"Don't Look Back" was very interesting, thought I admit I am such a
poseur, having not even heard of the film before "Like Dylan in the
movies".  But that's alright, isn't it? If the band can influence people
like me to seek out a film or what not.... or perhaps I really am just a
saddoe...

Lines from songs... oh some of my faves have already been used!!
Like the line from "Beautiful" about being slightly mental.
"Fill your head up with things you like" from Kenickie is a current
favorite, also one from another of their songs which goes: "We don't
have time to be sad!"

enough from me, love tarabelle the parappa.

OH!! I just remembered something actually relevent to the band!!! Whilst
record shopping yesterday, I went into Reckless Records on Haight
Street, and their #2 selling release for the week was "IYFS".  way to
go... we rule the school....