Sinister: B&S Internet Chat

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Feb 17 22:34:57 GMT 1998

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Jeepster Recordings Ltd wrote:

> I know that Paul has already posted most of this info, but here's the
> press release.

Here's the press release in text format for those who can't read Word
format :)  In general attachements are not encouraged as (a) lots of
people can't see them (b) they're big and (c) they confuse people
like Tag who just see lots of bluuurggghhh in the digest.  But for
Katrina we make an exception.  Cos I got a birthday card from David and
Katrina today with a Honeybear badge.

Belle and Sebastian
to participate in an Internet Chat on
Thursday 12th March 1998 @ 2pm (GMT)

Belle and Sebastian will be holding an IRC chat for the media and
fans on the Virgin Net server, in between putting the final touches
to their third, as yet untitled, album.

This will be a moderated chat with an open forum for anyone to join
in and ask the elusive band members what their deepest darkest
secrets are.  We expect that all the band members will participate in
this novel interviewing situation and, despite the time differences,
this will be a totally international event with fans and journalists
joining in from all over the world.  The chat will be logged so that
a full transcript of the on-line conversation will be available on
the Internet within a couple of days.

All details for downloading software and joining the chat can be
found on the Belle and Sebastian Official Fan-club website at
http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/. Any questions or problems
regarding the software or the format for the chat should be directed
by e-mail to David at bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk or by phone to Katrina
at Jeepster on 0181 964 9432.

Many thanks must go to Andy @ Virgin Net, David Kitchen @ the B&S Fan
co-ordinating this event.

We hope to see you there!

1 VAT No: 677 8927 56    Registered Office and Accounts Department:
PO Box 107  Winchester  SO22 5ZH Tel: 01962 869288  Fax: 01962
850195  e-mail: jeepster.win at virgin.net Jeepster JEEPSTER RECORDINGS
LIMITED
		Unit 217  Canalot Production Studios  222 Kensal
		Road  London  W10 5BN Tel: 0181 964 9432/34     Fax:
		0181 964 8600    E-mail: jeepster.uk at virgin.net

E-mail: jeepster.win at virgin.net