Sinister: i kid you not

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Tue Feb 17 22:41:20 GMT 1998

Something else kinda cool that I'd forgotten,
the funniest thing happened this morning when I opened my eyes, as
literally the first thought through my mind was, "From the first moment
of waking up, she knows she's losing it, oh yeah she's losing it."!!
hehe, love t-belle

other "life" lyrics:
"it's up to us to change" from "A town called malice" by the jam
and "when you're alone and life is making lonely you can always go
downtown" or however it goes, cos whenever I feel sad I go shopping in
union square