Sinister: Autour De Lucie

leslie chinea leslie.chinea at xxx.com
Tue Feb 17 16:57:00 GMT 1998

     Anyone who will be in the vicinity of New York City next Tuesday is
     invited to the following:

     AUTOUR DE LUCIE
     will be performing a
     special acoustic performance
     on Tuesday, February 24th
     at Luna Lounge
     171 Ludlow Street

     Admission is FREE the band will perform at 9PM and party afterwards.

     B&S CONTENT:  Anyone who seeks me out (Hint: I will be wearing B&S
     badges) will be eligible to win a B&S Ink Polaroid's book if they
     answer some B&S trivia correctly.

     C-ya!