Sinister: teddy bears and chocolate milk

Lzylnepntr at xxx.com Lzylnepntr at xxx.com
Tue Feb 17 23:41:15 GMT 1998

as of now i cannot think of anything to say about anything Belle and sebastian
related for there has not been anything new from them that i've seen. nor has
there been any news. thus, i feel as if i should mention that i really don't
like chumbawamba all that much(if that's how you spell it). i heard a few cuts
off of their new album and they just are not all that appealing. every track
has been done before by a million other bands, and done better.
      in addition, "everything must go" was voted best album of 1996 i think
it was by Q, it's a good album and all, but not the best one i heard that
year. what about the Verve Pipe? what about Matchbox 20? in short, i think i
am just rambeling on about how much of American contemporary rock/pop music is
wretched. give me a break, it just sucks. of course there are a few
exceptions; beck, ben folds, rem....but in short, it goes without saying,
british bands today are ahead in the 'ol game. for every shitty american band,
you can name 30 great english ones.
byebye.