Sinister: Mavens of P.E.

Hans Peter hanspi at xxx.net
Wed Feb 18 00:00:28 GMT 1998

It is odd that so many of us seem to have had a brush with a freaky P.E.
man and that these P.E. men all have fitting names.

Mine was a jowly giant named Ken Sapp.  He was a towering figure with
wide jaws and loose cheeks, adapted for overeating.  Sapp would randomly
gather the class in a circle, raise his hands, and proclaim "Let us go
down on one knee," at
which point he would fake a kneel himself and stand over us.  As we
knelt at his oversized Pumas, he would stroll before us, scratching his
chin and nodding.  Then, satisfied, he would say "Dismissed."  Sapp's
real quirk, though, was his insistence on having boys take showers.  He
went so far as to inspect our hair and towels for dampness.  Once, he
brought a stool into the shower because he was sure certain boys weren't
showering.  The boys, who were too embarrassd to shower in public, were
were forced to shower in front of the giant as he squatted in the
corner.  Sapp was later fired for pummeling a poor boy who refused to
shower.

My apologies for straying from the subject at hand.

HP

**What is the meaning of SPAWNY GIT?