No subject

Stephen_J._Wood at xxx.Wood Stephen_J._Wood at xxx.Wood
Tue Feb 17 00:45:10 GMT 1998

clem lane wrote:
""so for those of us geographically-challenged folks who've only heard the
B&S
Radio Sessions via tape, can any kind soul tell me the recording dates?""

The first of the two BBC Radio One Mark Radcliffe Show sessions was broadcast
live, some time in the first half of '96, when Radcliffe was on holiday, and
Mark Lamarr was the stand in DJ. I'd like to know the date!

The second of the two BBC Radio One Mark Radcliffe Show sessions was
broadcast live on 02/12/96.

The BBC Radio One "Evening Session" session was recorded in advance, and one
track was broadcast on each day of 08/09/97 to 11/09/97.

I believe there was a single track broadcast live on the Evening Session a
few weeks before this.

Does anyone have info on any Scottish radio sessions, or any other ones, for
that matter?

P.S.The Loving Spoonful are another of those groups like 10cc and Come, named
after the male human ejaculate. Just thought you'd like to know!

Cheers

Rocker,

rocker at andyclin.exnet.com