Sinister: teddy bears and cocoa milk revisited

Lzylnepntr at xxx.com Lzylnepntr at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 04:49:32 GMT 1998

no, i just think i didnt really make myself clear. i know that there are a
trillion(?) great american bands an whatnot, it's just that everywhere i turn
i see "VERVE PIPE'this and "MATCHBOX 20" that, and when i hear it, my ears
start to bleed. even my kid brother has fallen to the teenybopper music. in
fact, much of ct has fallen into it. dave Mathews this...not that he's all
that bad, but get over it, it's not the greatest thing i heard...shit, i
actually have no clue as to what i want to say.
cripey. anyhow, basically i just want to say that when you hear american radio
these days, it's littered with filth that's called music and it's sorta sad. i
play people beele and sebastian, suede, pulp.....etc....etc...and they dont
even give it a chance cuz it doesnt sound like shit california "ska"
influenced crap..ie...smash mouth or like dmb or like matchbox 20.

in short, my message is
matchbox 20 suck.
verve pipe suck.
smash mouth suck.