Sinister: an apology to the people whom i told i would make tapes for

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 18 06:21:07 GMT 1998

hmm bad grammar i ended that with a preposition...

at any rate i would like to sincerely apologise to the people i promised
to send tapes to right away... you see the thing is that i am an art
student and my big show for senior seminar is next week = it opens on
monday to be precise my grade for the class is based mainly on this show
and its a project that i have been working on for 8 months and so i am a
bit nervous and scrambling around trying to finish it and prep the gallery
etc...

so i have been far too lax in this taping business... but i _promise_ that
as soon as my show is up i will be sending tapes out like mad and
everything will be sent by the 1st of march... i really truly do promise
this...

i am really quite sorry i am not usually this flaky about things...

hullo to other list people who are reading this and have no idea what i am
speaking of... it was beautiful here today in los angeles and i went
skipping about... and then i went swing dancing at night... i am not sure
if this is a popular activity in other countries but for some reason its
taking the us by storm especially the coastal cities... so i am sitting
here a slightly flushed from dancing american girl who spent the evening
running from the lecherous advances of a spurious boy with a ponytail
who will constantly tell me 'no allison youre doing that _wrong_' when
really i can do it quite right with any otehr partner and wondering what
people tihnk of that and trying to scheme a way to the uk this summer
as well...
hoorah!

i apologise also because this really is quite unrelated to belle and
sebastian things... its just about me...

love and kisses
allison