Sinister: Re:Teddy bears and cocoa milk

Jeni421 at xxx.com Jeni421 at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 09:04:39 GMT 1998

I a recent post, you wrote:"anyhow, basically i just want to say that when you
hear american radio
these days, it's littered with filth that's called music and it's sorta sad. i
play people beele and sebastian, suede, pulp.....etc....etc...and they dont
even give it a chance cuz it doesnt sound like shit california "ska"
influenced crap..ie...smash mouth or like dmb or like matchbox 20."
What about No Doubt? Yukkkkkky!
I couldn't agree more with you, American radio music is utter shite. I just
don't listen to radio (unless I'm in one of my classical or jazz moods.)But
I've been a bit more lucky and have played IYFS out at this bar I frequent a
couple of times only to find some people nodding their head to it and looking
like they enjoy it. I've even had several people ask who it was playing and
they wrote down the name. Good luck spreading the word wherever you are
because if some people respond to it in the state of Tennessee, then chances
are there will be more other places who do as well, if not more so! Preach on,
Brothers and Sisters!:)
Jeni