Sinister: On the 13th Day of Christmas....

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 18 10:00:36 GMT 1998

>Peter Miller wrote :

>That's quite all right Adrian, an arse in the hand is worth two in the bush.
>How about lightening our load by giving us an update on the squashed
>hedgehog situation in Devon? It's been quite a while now, and it's something
>that affects us all, not like all this studenty hargey-bargey how's your
>father.

You are a very very sick man....second only to me I'm afraid.  Just for you Peter, this weeks helping frm the Motorway Maintenance Unit here in Devon.

On the first day of xmas...blah blah blah...

7 Badgers
1 Swan..........1 SWAN !!! Like you can't tell the fucking difference between a road and a river...DOH !  Never liked swans...evil bastards.
2 Dogs...always a family choker.
1 Deer
and....2 Foxes.  A remarkably Sinister friendly week !!

Also..

2 oil spillages and 1 ladder....A ladder ! I ask you.  How in God's name do you lose a ladder on the M5 ? And what happened to the bloke/bird driving behind the vehicle from which said ladder slipped its moorings ?

Never mind.

--
Adrian.

Pity would be no more