Sinister: uk kids tv, session dates, tigermilk, list crushes...

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Feb 18 10:54:04 GMT 1998

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, andrew dean wrote:

> yeah, i thought white horses was a bit before the swap shop type stuff.
> wasn't sure though. what i do remember (apart from the flashing blade
> and robinson crusoe) were the two or three informative sport type
> things, little educational things to teach you how to ride horses(?),
> swim or, and this was the oddest, fence...

Oh hell, breaking my own relevance rule a smidge, but for old gits
like me if you go to:

	http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~bandc/a.wiseman/625/index.htm

you will be filled with nostalgia for "Jo and Petunia: Acceptance of
the Country Code" and "Charley Says".  For you young things and non
UK types, probably better to go and do something else.  *Except* that
you will find the finest collection of BBC testcards anywhere on the
planet and the dramatically wonderful "Invasion of the Web
Snatchers" which really is worth a read.

> are there any other list crushes that people want to divulge? 8)

Yes, I fancy the whole friggin lot of you.

H xxx