Sinister: Re: Important Stuff: Quizzling Questions Answered!

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:18:50 GMT 1998

> Can I also ask for an explanation over booths/cubicles/kiosks?

a booth should by rights be any enclosed seating area; think a bench with
walls that can only be approached from one side and requires the requisite
amount of "sliding into".  ahem.

a cubicle fought hard for distinction to be a desk area complete with
swivel-action chair (and accompanying kung-fu grips) found in environments
more commonly known as "office"; this too is flanked by walls of sorts on
three sides, has an open top for the tall gits of this world.

a kiosk is an enclosed vestibule which dispenses of communist propaganda
such as "time" and "life", and other pamphlets, magazines--even bars and
biscuits.  Or, may be any structure (usually cylindrical) which dispenses
information of any kind.

> *What makes a biscuit a biscuit and a bar a bar? For example, Twix, biscuit
> or bar? 5,4,3,2,1 bar or biscuit? Which treat surfs the elusive dividing
> line the best?

Biscuits are round cookies.  Bars are nefarious places of ill-repute which
serve the demon alky-hol (badum boom!).  Uhm.  Biscuits must be round or
they are penalized.  Bars are straight and narrow thingees.  With stuff.
and things.  I hope this clears it up.

> *Who is the most famous living person?

Dead easy.  I'll not fall for this trick question: Ernest Borgnine.
There.

Ha.

What do I win?

fran the sage at the top of the mountain