Sinister: i'm not as clever as mark twain but perhaps macnarama is.....what is he singing!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 18 10:34:14 GMT 1998

hey hey, before you delete this I DO have some B&S content!

But first of all....somebody wanted a manics debate...ooh, on the
list....its not belle and sebby.....email me personally if you want a
debate, but i'll be a good Sinisterette and not yap on about wether
they;ve sold out or not here. for once.

perhaps i'll talk about Dubstar. Sorry, am hungover and cynical. last
night really wasn't worth it. got reallyDepressed Drunk, instead of
HappyDrunk. arse, it got to a point where i was leaving the room else i
would just break down....and i missed Eastenders for that!

hey hey! jeepster, your mailer is even more fucked than mine, which is
kinda saying summat seeing as my mailer seems to be delivering mail to
whoever it wants these days.....

And me careth not about whatever any other (misguided) persons on this
list might sayeth, i giveth not a shit. for what i love is MINE MINE get
it! and i am in no mood not now or ever to give up what i love, edspite
all rational attempts or gubbins to tell me otherwise.

um, that may not have sounded like it, but it was kinda like, an 'OK,
let it go, i like MSP, you don't, leave it!'...

i promised B&S content didn't i? there it was. sorry, but what can i say
about  them when they aint doing owt? and no-one answered my question to
what Stuey M is singing in Just a Modern Rock Song 'i'm not as clever as
mrk twain'......that was on topic and no-one answered...*is& that wht
he;s singing?

(and why didn't my bananrama poem count as the tuesday poem?
philistines...all except stephen!)

doh. i'm off to BLOODY HELL! ITS 10.30! what the hel am i doing up?!!??!
um, sorry, i'm off to type up other mails and pop to t'shop to check the
blaberings of les music weeklies.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
SarahBelle

                         "Beauty is not a human invention"