Sinister: re: Starting Arguments

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 02:15:27 GMT 1998

ronan:
>Secondly, in response to Andrew Dean, it made my day to read of rumours
>of New Order reforming from a previous writer so some of us are >interested,

he was asking whether the press agency could be believed. how the fuck
would we know? and what relevance does new order have to the sinister
list? go and ask such questions elsewhere, on a more general music list,
or USENET or buy this week's music press. or listen to the radio.

>Also, your snooty/snotty comment about the lad who wanted a
>copy of Tigermilk is a bit unfair. The fact that it was released 18 >months ago doesn't mean that he had heard of B&S before last week.

i was talking about his impatience, not his naivety. i was also a bit
miffed at the fact that he posted a second request for a copy to the
list when for the last two weeks i've been offering to match people up
with other people willing to do them copies for the price of a blank
tape and postage, hence the request that he should go and read the last
two weeks of messages. shit, i offer to do this for people and they just
ignore me and spam the list regardless...

>I'm another person who hasn't heard Tigermilk and I'm sure
>there's plenty of others out there too.

well, now you know what to do...

>Having said that, the stuff I've heard off
>the TBS album does sound great and I've been searching the record shops
>of Dublin trying to find it to no avail.

maybe if you tried looking for it after the release date? 2nd march now,
having just been put back. again.

andy