Sinister: stuart

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Thu Feb 19 01:20:58 GMT 1998

i think stuart might be making fun of us. or as you brits say, taking
the piss. we know they read these posts and if they read them they know
all the off topic futile things we discuss. not that that's a bad thing.
so i think maybe he's just trying to throw in a couple more off topics
to see how far we'll run with it.

when i worked at a video rental store, we called the freestanding
shelves kiosks. a booth is like what you'd sit in at the BK. and a
cubicle is like one of those little office spaces that are made with
those white removable walls. although, when i was in elementary school,
a cubicle was our little box where we kept our luch and stuff.
no....wait.....that was a cubbyhole.
never mind.
-brad