Sinister: Now I'm annoyed

aadam at xxx.com aadam at xxx.com
Wed Feb 18 19:39:16 GMT 1998

How can two of you be so daft as to answer the question, "Who's the most
famous living person?" with Elvis Presley?

Off topic posts are almost mandatory on this list, but please think
before you send your drivel. If the postings were in jest, then why not
flash us a wink, eh?

I found out Sunday how to get a free copy of Tigermilk. Not a tape, mind
you, one of the thousand.
All ya gotta do is be in a band (preferably sporting your name), and do
very well with your singles, and play in Glasgow. Then ask the audience
where you can get a copy.
It worked for Ben Folds, it can work for you.

I'll see you at the Barrowlands with my multimillion dollar tribute to
the Spice Girls entitled: _Aadam's multimillion dollar tribute to the
Spice Girls and blatent vehicle for the aquisition of free copies of
Tigermilk_.
Yeah, that oughta do it.

--
"Unfortunately, in our world, we are taught to think good what we like
rather than to like what is good."