Sinister: NYC meet-up for Autour De Lucie?

PKHINTZ at xxx.com PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 03:15:03 GMT 1998

	 I have been feeling a tad jealous lately of the DC, London and Edinburgh
Sinisterettes meeting up and having scads of fun.  Some of them even play
Scrabble!  So, are any other New York City listees planning to go to the
Autour de Lucie show?  The band is French, the show is free--what better
reasons do you need?

			Living and loving
				Matthew

<<Anyone who will be in the vicinity of New York City next Tuesday is

     invited to the following:

	AUTOUR DE LUCIE

     will be performing a

     special acoustic performance

     on Tuesday, February 24th

     at Luna Lounge

     171 Ludlow Street

     Admission is FREE the band will perform at 9PM and party afterwards.