Sinister: Stuart Murdoch is a nutter

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Feb 19 07:24:23 GMT 1998

Stuart Murdoch wrote:

*What makes a biscuit a biscuit and a bar a bar? For example, Twix, biscuit or
bar? 5,4,3,2,1 bar or biscuit? Which treat surfs the elusive dividing line the
best?

and also

*Who is the most famous living person?

Stuart, Stuart, I understand that you are new to the list, but please please
read the FAQ's on what you can and can't post from Honey's Sinister
site.
Irrelevant topics like these just waste evreybody's time and clog up the list
with useless information.
If you want to say anything at all please make it relevant to the band.

Right now that's been said, the Collins Engish Dictionary states that a biscuit
is :

'a small flat dry sweet or plain cake of many varieties, baked from a dough.'

Whilst a bar is:

'a solid  rectangular block of any material'

So,  a biscuit  must contain something that is made from a dough, and then can
be covered in chocolate or not, depending on how you like it, whilst a bar can
be anything rectangular.
Therefore anything can be a BAR, but not anything a biscuit. Hence there is an
area of overlapping territory here, a bit like a Venn diagram, with
bars/biscuits that fall into both, so a twix/club/penguin   are biscuits and
bars simultaneously.

However WHERE THE HELL DOES THAT LEAVE WAGON WHEELS?

Most living famous person:

Could be you Stuart if you bothered to re-release Tigermilk, play more gig and
do interviews. Just a thought. Maybe I've hit the nail on the head and that's
actually the reason you choose to spend your pop career  hiding behind the sofa.

Love,
Susannah
xxxxxxxx