Sinister: B&S dream

***Rob B*** rewb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:54:42 GMT 1998

Yes - last night I had a belle and sebastian dream.. sort of.
I was going to Tokyo, for some reason, not sure why, by plane.  I was
going with a friend who for some reason turned into Isobel half-way
through the dream (what does this mean??).  Anyway, when we got the
tickets on the morning of the flight, we discovered, much to our delight,
that Belle and Sebastian were doing the inflight entertainment.  Yes, they
were performing a concert in the plane, half way to Japan.  And they were
being supported by 'The Cheesey Big Band' (!) - whatever that might be.
Unfortunately I woke up before actually getting on the plane, which is a
bit of an arse really, so I can't report on the concert itself.  Shame.

Ummm biscuit... bar?  I think I have to agree that biscuits should be
flat, and bars should be rectangular, but to be perfectly honest I think
there's quite a lot of overlap between the two terms.  And I really don't
care one iota about the difference between kiosks and cubicles.

That's all I have to say, so bye bye

Rob xx