Sinister: My question about choppers

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Feb 19 15:57:42 GMT 1998

  In Ireland they have extra channels, RTE 1 and Network 2, and two weeks
ago they showed the pilot episode of Knight Rider, which displayed KITT's
talents to its/his full potential, great days entertainment. They also show
Dukes of Hazzard on Saturdays but i'm not sure which guys are in it as I
haven't actually watched it yet.

>Right, now, Street Hawk or Knight Rider.

 Not even going to waste my cyber-breath on the other one.

 The big question is, however, 'In what musical did the song, '.....sing
hallelujah, come on get happy, put all your troubles and fears away, sing
hallelujah come on get happy, get ready for the judgement day....' appear?

 anyone, anyone,anyone,anyone,anyone.....

 Claire.