No subject

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 16:11:49 GMT 1998

I just had a great thought....

Belle & Sebastian guest starring on Friends.  Playing a cover of 'Smelly
Cat' in Central Perk.  I don't know why, it just sounds a good idea.  Lack
of sleep and excess of beer, me thinks.

>The most famous person in the world is surely the
>President of the USA, whoever he might be at the time?

Na, some Americans don't even know who the president is.  Or where Scotland
is.  : )

>Right, now, Street Hawk or Knight Rider.

I vote Street Hawk.  Why haven't they repeated that?  And does anybody
remember a programme called Manammal, it was out around the same time.  It
was about a guy who could change into a Hawk or a Panther.  Nobody seems to
remeber it.

JohnS.