Sinister: The best web-site in the world ever... EVER!

Bum-faced Vibrating Goat rod at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 16:07:16 GMT 1998

The best web-site I've seen in ages... The Beautiful South Song Maker.
Fill in the blanks, and get a song written just for you...

http://www.beautiful-south.co.uk/funstuff/songmake/

An example of the childish and immature output you can create:

Fuck me sideways

You said,
That farting in your nasal cavity  was alright.
You said,
Shoving codpieces in your private parts, would cause a fight
Well baby,
don't be so fearful, let's make love tonight.
'Cause I'll rub your nasal cavity, till it's red hot with delight.

These things I just wanna do. All night baby.
Singing, Fuck me sideways, Fuck me sideways
I just want to fondle with your nasal cavity.
Ohhhh baby, all day, all night.

We were farting like Phillipa Forrester
in dazzling Cowdenbeath.
We stopped at some cheap hotel.
you let me ram codpieces into your nasal cavity.
I rammed, and I rammed until you screamed out loud.
Ohhh baby! you make me so smelly.

Maybe you're not my personal Phillipa Forrester.
But your the best I could find.
Your just so fearful, that's all that matters to me.
It doesn't amount to much.
In this smelly cruel world. But lets live for today.

These things I just wanna do. All night baby.
Singing, Fuck me sideways, Fuck me sideways
I just want to fondle with your nasal cavity.
Ohhhh baby, all day, all night.

(Created by Rod)

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |