Sinister: Compact Disco Inferno

agnes bonnet agnes.bonnet at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 17:32:00 GMT 1998

     "lazy, soft and slow" will be released on monday 23. Just a few more
     days to wait then....
     That's a real good solo album and it has already a good press here in
     france where he also played a very good black session on France Inter
     (the french equivalent of the peel session except for the fact that
     there's an audience)

     if you wish to have more information about Guy and The House of love
     you can browse through
     http:\\www.setantarecords.com/index1.html
     http:\\website.lineone.net/~shineon.productions/

     agnès