Sinister: Re: B+S activities?

Lefoxaroo at xxx.com Lefoxaroo at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 17:27:21 GMT 1998

 Well I think this is their daily schedule:
 10.30- Woken up by the Butler who rings a solid gold bell embossed in
 diamonds.
 11.00- Have caviar spooned into their mouths with platinum spoons covered
 in rubies by topless nymphs.
 12.00- Check their stocks on the FT.
 13.00- Invite the poor and needy into a big courtyard and pelt jewels at
 them with catapults.
 14.00- Fob the Queen off when she asks to borrow some money.
 15.00- Finance an expedition to the moon, with the task of engraving their
 images on to it so as they are visable from Earth.  A bit like Mt.
 Rushmore, but on a grander scale.
 16.00- Settle the national debt, of EVERY country in the world.
 17.00- Attempt a successful take over of ICI.
 18.00 to 23.00- Count their mountains of money.
 0.00- Retire to their silk sheets.
David and Robert