Sinister: My question about choppers

Rick Browneye rod at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 17:39:36 GMT 1998

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, Claire Timmins wrote:

>  The big question is, however, 'In what musical did the song, '.....sing
> hallelujah, come on get happy, put all your troubles and fears away, sing
> hallelujah come on get happy, get ready for the judgement day....' appear?

Dunno, but Danny Wilson did a version of it on their swansong compilation
LP "Sweet Danny Wilson".  I didn't think it was from a musical.

Y'know that movie 'Boogie nights' about a porn-star with a collosal cock?
Well there are posters up around Edinburgh for "Boogie Nights - The
Musical".  And as if that wasn't bad enough, it's followed by "Starring
Shane Richie".

I'm sorry, but I find the concept of the star of the Daz Doorstep
Challenge prancing around on a stage, singing and waggling his willy to be
a most distasteful one.

And at The Playhouse just now is "Summer Holiday" with former-Radio Clyde
DJ Ross King in the cast.  What the sod is happening?  Is there some new
law saying that all major musical productions must feature at least one
ex-daytime TV presenter?  Are we about to see "The Phantom of the Opera...
Starring Paul Coia"??  Are Anne & Nick about to take part in the relaunch
of Hair?

it doesn't bear thinking about.

Please, don't have nightmares.[1]

Rod.